1. Client shall supply with relevant documents, at no charge, to be utilized sole by WHIZ for the purpose of this agreement. E.g: Name Card/Business Card
2. The above prices are applicable for cargo, import from appointed WHIZ warehouse only.
3. Rate are includes delivery to your office doorstep (Ground Floor only), Excluded Outstation/ Outskirt area, Labour Charges, especially to carry up to upstairs or any Shopping Mall, Shop lot, Event Hall delivery, etc. If service needed please be advice.
4. All charges and billing are determined based on size (M3) or actual weight (KG) of the cargo, whichever is higher will be selected for the calculations.
5. Parcel size (CM) or Actual weight (KG) are applcable for the quoted rates, kindly refer the standard calculation below:
Parcel size (CM) = Length + Width + Height < 120CM and Actual Weight (KG)< 20KGS/CTN
6. Billing Standard: Based on arrival times/Purchase Order (PO) or as per destination point upon delivery, whichever is higher will be selected for billing.
i) Goods arrived WHIZ warehouse in 3 different time or the order placed in 3 Purchase Order(PO), but the whole Shipment deliver to 1 destination point→ Shipment will be billed in 3 billing descriptions.
ii) Goods delivered to WHIZ warehouse at once or by 1 Purchase Order (PO), but deliver to 3 destination points → Shipment will be billed in 3 billing descriptions.
* If additional service needed, please contact our customer service personnel.
7. The quotation included one free delivery trip. There will be additional delivery charges for second or other delivery attempt.
8. Client must provide the confirmed delivery address,if any charges to be made, client is required to apply from WHIZ by submit the [Notice of Delivery Address]. Otherwise, WHIZ will NOT take any action on client request.
9. WHIZ will charge for the cargo return fees upon client request to return the cargo if delivery attempts failed .For shipment cargo arrived at WHIZ warehouse store more than 7 days. Storage charges will be incurred & delivery charges will bill accordingly.
10. Please refer our Customer Service Department for the charges of loading or unload abnormal or special cargo.
E.g Extra weight & forlift charges.
11. West Malaysia remote areas & East Malaysia delivery charges will be quoted according to Transport Company’s actual rate.
12. All rates quoted above are excluded from insurance. (1% calculate per goods prices).
13. Clients should not consign the goods which are prohibited by Export or Import country’s government. E.g. High custom duty products, imitation products, food, liquid, powder, explosive items, hazardous/ high risk goods, fragile items, medicament or drug, compact disc, sexual items, items against religion and culture, etc. Any unforeseen incident occurred during transit or custom clearance, which caused by the above mentioned factors,the consigner should responsible at his own risk and our company lost.Besides,we will submit the entire case to related government department for further action.
14. All import items through by WHIZ should be under general product category.Items with Local Permit enquiry are strictly not acceptable.Client MUST truly declare to WHIZ for categories Higher import duty item which material in PVC, PLASTICS, CERAMIC AND PORCELAIN as it will based on actual import rate on billing and WHIZ got no responsibility to verify the cargo actual value.
15. WHIZ have right to proceed the authority to verify the cargo actual item and declare item, we will reject or return the particular cargo if there is any vary between the actual and declare item stated in P/O. and if there is any related charges incurred should be bare by client itself.
16. Client should declare the cargo content exactly, and provide the related information (sender detail, recipient name or company name, delivery address, postcode, contact numbers) clearly. Otherwise, WHIZ will claim from the client if any lost happened.
17. Our company will NOT responsible for the compensation of damages or delay caused by the following factors:
1. Delay caused by custom or uncontrollable custom issues/p>
2. Incorrect delivery addresses
3. Consignees refuse to receive the cargo
4. Cargo contain Clause No.13 mentioned items
5. Delay caused by appointed clearance agent
6. Vessel delayed.
18. All cargo packaging should be in good condition and undertake the shipping or loading pressures. Otherwise, WHIZ will not responsible on any damage or issues arise. WHIZ will only responsible for the loss of glassware,fragile items and lighting products, but no compensation to be made for damage.
19. Client should login report officially in writing for all claims or complaint within 7 days upon cargo received with related prove of claims.Otherwise, WHIZ will not accept or handle the case which is over above mentioned period.
20. Provision on damages or loosses of cargo will NOT exceed three (3) times of the entire shipment total handling charges.
21. WHIZ could trade the client particular cargo to offset the outstanding payment which this cargo has stored at WHIZ warehouse over 2 months upon cargo received by WHIZ
22. Client is required to stamp and sign the said document, and provide complete contact details and required documents at Clause No 1. The agreement remains invalid until review and approved by WHIZ authorized personnel.
23. The account will be cancelled if without any transaction for six month.
24. All cargo handle by WHIZ should comply with above “Cargo Service Agreement” subject to our terms and conditions, all rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
25. WHIZ will NOT responsible for any shipment handling or operation before “Cargo Service Agreement” approved by our company .